Innovative cosmetic products with astaxanthin
No matter whether you are looking for facial treatments, hand lotions, body care or lip salve – you have chosen the right company.
- 5% astaxanthin content with certified organic jojoba oil
- COSMOS-certified, NATRUE-approved, halal, kosher
- ideally suited for the use in natural cosmetics
Partner productswith ASTACOS®
We support you in developing new cosmetic formulas and customised marketable B2C products.
Science & Application
- In our Regulatory Dossier, you can find the most important information and the regulatory framework regarding the use of ASTACOS®.
- As the bright colour of our red diamond is plainly visible in the products, we recommend consulting our information on processing for optimum results.
- In our comprehensive Scientific Dossier, you can find results of studies on ASTACOS® regarding its antioxidative effect, its strong anti-ageing effect, its excellent photostability and much more besides.
Get in touch with us – we will send you full scientific documentation.
AstaCos® OL50 in detail:
INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil,
Haematococcus Pluvialis, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol
Storage: 3° to 15°C or 15° to 20°C, if the product is purged with one of the following agents: CO2, N2, Xe, Ar
Durability: at least 24 months when stipulated storage conditions are adhered to. Upon opening, the product should be used within six months.
Dosage: ASTACOS® OL50 – 0.01% to 0.3%,
>0.1% only recommended for rinse-off
Other descriptions: vegan; not tested on animals; free from GMO, palm oil, allergens, CMR and nanoparticles